Local Food Pantries
Food Pantries in the Mt. Vernon Community
If you or your family is in need of food supplies, please see these local food pantries and let your school counselor know.
Questions? Please contact Mr. Larkins at 317-485-3131 ext. 1750 or email@example.com
Summer 2022 Food Support Resources
Hancock County Food Pantry Resources
- Fortville Christian Church: Tuesdays 1:00-3:00 p.m., 9450 N 200 West Fortville, 317-485-4934
- Fortville United Methodist Church: Tuesdays 1:00-3:00 p.m., 125 E State St Fortville, IN, 317-485-5418
- Main Street Food Pantry: Tuesdays 1:00-3:00 p.m., 115 N. Main Street, 317-485-5418
- Hancock County Food Pantry: Mondays 1:00-2:30 p.m., Tuesdays 9:00-10:30 a.m., Wednesdays 7:15-8:15 p.m., Thursdays, 7:15-8:15 p.m., 741 S. State Street Greenfield, IN, 317-468-0273
- South Madison Food Pantry: Saturdays 10:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m., 301 N Alfonte Street Pendleton, IN, 765-606-7780
- Hamilton Hills Baptist Church: Saturdays 10:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m., 10293 E. 126th St, 317-577-0746
- Gleaners Mobile Food Pantry Schedule: second Monday of the month 3:00-5:00 p.m., at Hancock County Fairgrounds
- Gleaners Senior Mobile (age 55+): first Tuesday of the month 1:00-3:00 p.m., Hancock County Fairgrounds
- Gleaners Fortville Mobile Food Pantry: fourth Saturday of the month 10:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. (excluding May 30), 600 Vitale Drive (starting in April)
- Angel Connection: second and fourth Wednesday of the month, 9:00-10:00 a.m., McCordsville United Methodist Church, 6247 W. Broadway McCordsville, IN, 317-335-3705
- Community Outreach Ministry, Cumberland, 317-894-2645
- Vineyard Community Church at Mt. Comfort Food Distribution, 1672 North 600 West, Greenfield, 317-894-3280. From 12:30-2:30 p.m. on the following days: 10/7/20, 10/18/20.
For additional information on the Gleaners School Based Mobile Pantries, please visit the Gleaners website.