It's time for Kindergarten registration! Visit any of the three elementary schools on the specific days listed below. It is imperative to have all Kindergarten students register so the schools may prepare enough teachers to keep the class size low. Registration can be done at ANY of the three sites for any of the three schools; just list what school you will be attending at registration. MVCSC will have FULL day kindergarten only.
On or before September 1, 2017 students must be 5 years old to attend kindergarten, and on or before September 1, 2017 students must be 6 years old to attend first grade.
Click HERE to view/print the informational flyer.
- Tuesday, April 11th, noon - 7 p.m. - Fortville Elementary School
- Wednesday, April 12th, noon - 7 p.m. - Mt. Comfort Elementary School
- Thursday, April 13th, noon - 7 p.m. - McCordsville Elementary School
What to Bring:
- Student - to be screened for vision, hearing, and abilities
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Immunization Records (list of requirements linked here on page 2)
- Proof of Residency (bill with name and address on it)
- Driver's Licence or ID Card
- Social Security Card/Number
- Copy of Court Papers - if there is any custody information
- Individual Education Plan (IEP) - if applicable
How to Enroll a Kindergarten Student for the 2017-2018 School Year:
- New Mt. Vernon families can register their kindergarten student for next year by clicking on New Student Online Enrollment, which will request a new Skyward account.
- Current Mt. Vernon families wishing to register a new kindergarten student should log into their Skyward Family Access and click on the "New Student Online Enrollment" tab.
Any questions can be addressed to: