Mt. Vernon Community School Corporation (MVCSC) is hard at work planning the third year of a program called the Mt. Vernon Ambassadors. This special group of community members will learn behind-the-scenes information about MVCSC and empower them with school knowlege about every department.
This group of approximately 25 people will:
- Attend a total of 7 meetings through the school year (1 per month August - April, excluding October & December). All meetings are on Tuesday mornings from 7:50 - 9:30 a.m.)
- Learn details about transportation, finance, special education, technology and more!
- Visit the Mini Marauder Preschool, an elementary school, Mt. Vernon Middle School, and Mt. Vernon High School and learn more about their programs and special features! (Conditional on any restrictions from the county or state health departments.)
- Be a resource of detailed MV knowledge for your friends and community.
- Meet several other spirited Mt. Vernon community members
- Be a resource for MVCSC leadership