Text Options for the Visually Impaired Font Size: a- A+ Color: A A A Revert 
Close vision bar
Open vision bar

Enrollment Forms

Students Want to be at Mt. Vernon...


Students/Families Living In District:

Living in district enables students to automatically attend MVCSC schools.  Parents of new students should register with the enrollment application below, and bring the following items to the school when registering:

  • Copy of student's birth certificate
  • Copy of immunization records (click here for details on 2017-2018 immunization requirements)
  • Proof of residency (bill with your name and address on it)
  • Driver's license or identification card
  • Copy of court papers if there is any custody arrangement
  • Individual education plan (IEP) if applicable


NEW STUDENT ENROLLMENT - (Online Registration)


RETURNING STUDENT ENROLLMENT - If your child(ren) attended Mt. Vernon Schools last school year and you need to register them for the 2017-2018 school year.  Note:  You will need to know your Skyward Family Access Account and Password.


Or if needed, print the Enrollment Application.




Transfer/Out-of-District Students/Families:




The Mt. Vernon Community School Corporation is currently accepting applications for transfer students for the current academic year.  The school corporation will review requests for all students, whose parents and/or guardians have submitted the proper documents and application materials until the capacity of a given grade level in the corporation has been met. If demand exceeds capacity, students requesting enrollment will be drawn at random for the specific grade level requested until all seats not occupied by students who are legal residents of the school district are filled.


8th Grade Academy Mt. Vernon Middle School Mt. Vernon High School
  Grade 8 - 450   Grade 6 - 400   Grade 9 - 400
    Grade 7 - 400   Grade 10 - 400
      Grade 11 - 400
      Grade 12 - 400
  TOTAL - 450 Students   TOTAL - 800 Students   TOTAL - 1,600 Students



** Grade configurations can be modified as need arises as long as enrollment does not exceed building capacity.

Transfer/out-of-district students previously enrolled will need to submit a transfer student application each school year.

Out-of-District Student Application