Welcome to the MVMS Library!
Dana Hochstedler, Corporation Library Coordinator
Melissa Montague, Media Assistant
Next Scholastic Book Fair, November 15-22, 2019.
Scholastic BOGO Fair, May 11-15, 2020.
(Buy One, Get One Free)
- Students are expected to return library books when due. Students are allowed a maximum of five items checked out at one time. Books are due two weeks after initial checkout.
- Students may visit the library during lunch and/or FLEX with teacher permission.
- Students are notified via school email when material is overdue. Note: Parent contact will be made for extended overdue material. Renewal could be denied if there is a hold pending on a material. If a student owes a fine, he/she will be limited to one book per check out.
- Damaged materials must be returned to the library. All attempts will be made to repair the item. If material is not salvageable, the student will be charged a replacement fee.
- Fines and replacement fees are charged to the student who checked out the lost or damaged material.
- Refunds are no longer allowed by the Indiana State Board of Accounts. A book replacement fee cannot be returned once the fee has been deposited to the school account. If the book is found, the family may keep the book or donate it to the library.
- Failure to pay outstanding fines for damaged or lost books will result in loss of participation at end of year activities and/or detention.