Mt. Vernon Community School Corporation (MVCSC) is offering any resident living in our district who is at least 65 years old an opportunity to receive a "Mt. Vernon 65+ Club" event pass. This 65+ Club card will provide free admission to most Mt. Vernon Middle School and Mt. Vernon High School events. There are a few exclusions, see below for details. Check often as this list may be updated frequently.
- Indiana High School Athletic Association (IHSAA) playoff games (including sectional, regional, semi-state or state games)
- Hoosier Heritage Conference (HHC) tournament events
- Indiana State School Music Association (ISSMA) events
- Mt. Vernon High School performing arts events with reserved seating; please call 317-485-3131 ext. 1685 for details.
EVENT SCHEDULES (click the links below):
HOW TO RECEIVE A "MT. VERNON 65+ CLUB" EVENT PASS:
To receive a multi-year "Mt. Vernon 65+ Club" event pass, visit the MVCSC Administrative Service Center located at 1806 W. State Road 234, Fortville, IN 46040. (The building's entrance faces the Mt. Vernon Middle School track.) The office is open from 7:30 a.m. - 4 p.m. Monday - Thursday, and will be open on Fridays beginning July 19.
In-district residents must bring:
- Proof of In-District Residency - (utility bill, mortgage statement, HUD statement or a lease agreement)
- Identification - (drivers license or state-issued identification card)
The process will take about 20 minutes to verify, register and print the "Mt. Vernon 65+ Club" event pass. This event pass will be valid for multiple years; 65+ Club event pass holders do not need to renew their card each year.