Students Want to be at Mt. Vernon...
Students/Families Living In District:
Living in district enables students to automatically attend MVCSC schools. Parents of new students should register with the enrollment application below, and bring the following items to the school when registering:
- Copy of student's birth certificate
- Copy of immunization records (click here for details on 2017-2018 immunization requirements)
- Proof of residency (bill with your name and address on it)
- Driver's license or identification card
- Copy of court papers if there is any custody arrangement
- Individual education plan (IEP) if applicable
NEW STUDENT ENROLLMENT - (Online Registration)
RETURNING STUDENT ENROLLMENT - If your child(ren) attended Mt. Vernon Schools last school year, you need to register them for the 2017-2018 school year using your Skyward Family Access Account and Password.
Or if needed, print the Enrollment Application.
INFORMATION REGARDING OPEN ENROLLMENT
Transfer students from other school districts are accepted based on program availability, available space at schools, attendance, academic performance, and disciplinary history. Please note that not all students who apply for transfer to Mt. Vernon Community School Corporation are accepted.
- Student transfers for the 2018-19 school year are closed.
- Please check back for information on 2019-20 Transfers.
How to Apply for a New Transfer
The window for student transfer requests is now closed.