Good afternoon! I hope everyone had a great week! This afternoon officially starts Fall Break :)
Here is what is going on in Kindergarten:
1. Over break please have your child practice letters, letter sounds, numbers, counting, sight words, etc. Today I had your child put the new sight words they will learn after break. They can get a head start on practicing them.
2. You will get a copy of your child's report card for this 9 weeks, the assessments, and a report card description (gives information on the criteria for each number) after fall break.
3. I will send you the assessment of some of the things your child will need to know for the next report card after fall break.
4. Fall Break: Saturday October 7th - Sunday October 22nd. School will resume on Monday October 23rd.
5. Monday October 23rd: 50th Day of School. Your child can dress up like the 50's.
6. Tuesday October 24th: Wear Plaid for letter P week.
7. Wednesday October 25th: October Family Project Due.
8. Wednesday October 25th is also picture retakes.
9. We are in the process of getting newer ipad cases. We took the original ones off and gave them the temporary pink cases. We are hoping we will get the new ones sometime after break.
10. I have attached a class picture from the fall party :)
Thank you so much for all you do! If you have any questions or concerns please let me know! I hope everyone has a great fall break!!