Good afternoon! I hope everyone had a great week! Thank you so much for meeting with me for parent-teacher conferences! It was nice to be able to sit down and talk about your child. Walkathon was today and went great! I can't believe we are nearing the end of September and getting ready for Fall Break. Here is some information about what is going on:
1. Tuttle's Field Trip is Monday September 25th. If you paid and your child is going on the field trip your child's blue class shirt for Monday is in their back pack. Please have your child wear their blue shirt and tennis shoes.They have to bring a lunch on Monday in a bag they can throw away. I gave them a brown paper bag to pack their lunch in for Monday if they need one. Please put their names on it. I sent an email to the chaperones giving information about the field trip.
2. TYE DYE Tuesday: Tuesday September 26th (your child can wear tye dye).
3. IUPUI Field Trip is on Friday September 29th. I will send an email to those chaperones on Monday.
4. Next week is going to be pretty busy with two field trips but while we are at school this is what we will be working on:
Writing: Copying words, practicing writing the letter C, O, Q, G, writing names (capitalizing the first letter only), and writing sight words.
Reading: Reading books about apples and sounds & language, sight words: (a, I, the, and, see, like, we), and focusing on the letter Tt.
Math: Counting, patterns, identifying numbers 1-20, writing numbers 1-20
We will also be going through assessments for report cards.
5. Fall Break is from October 7th-October 22nd. School will resume on Monday October 23rd.
Thank you so much for all you do! I really appreciate you! If you have any questions or concerns please let me know! Have a great weekend!