Directions to Make Payments Online for Student Textbook Rental Fees:
- Log into your Skyward account (Skyward button is in top black bar on www.mvcsc.k12.in.us)
- In Skyward, select the top right blue "school house" button that says "District Links."
- Select "E-Funds Online Payment."
- Log in to your account or set-up your account. (If you are setting up your account, your student(s) ID number(s) can be found under the "Student Info" tab in the "Other ID" field.)
- From there you can set up payment information.
2017-2018 Textbook Fees
Free/Reduced Application - The online application is listed under in the top black bar on the "Parents" drop-down. If you do not have access to a computer please visit the local library.
NOTE: There is no fee reduction/exemption for iPad/Chromebook insurance. The student's device is not covered by insurance until the fee is paid.
Payment Agreements - For payment agreements, please contact your school treasurer to set up an installment plan. Please note that your balance must be paid in full by December 1. (Any outstanding balances after this date will be submitted to the Statewide Credit Association.)
* iPad/Chromebook insurance is not available for payment agreements.
School Meals Payment - Payment for school meals can be done through a "My School Bucks" account. The link to access your account is located under "Parents" and "Menu & My School Bucks."