Welcome to the MVMS Media Center!
Dana Hochstedler, Media Specialist
Melissa Montague, Media Assistant
Shop Online Book Fair! November 1 - November 10
Media Center Rules:
- Students are expected to bring all library books to media center for each library class. Students are allowed a maximum of five items checked out at one time. Books are due two weeks after initial checkout.
- Students may visit the media center during lunch and/or FLEX with teacher permission.
- Students are notified via school email when material is overdue. Note: Parent contact will be made for extended overdue material. Renewal could be denied if there is a hold pending on a material.
- Damaged materials must be returned to media center. All attempts will be made to repair the item. If material is not salvageable, the student will be charged a replacement fee.
- Fines and replacement fees are charged to the student who checked out the lost or damaged material.
- Refunds are no longer allowed by the Indiana State Board of Accounts. A book replacement fee cannot be returned once the fee has been deposited to the school account. If the book is found, the family may keep the book or donate it to the library.